POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The room<final> : Re: The room<final> Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The room<final>
From: Rick Measham
Date: 27 Nov 2005 08:05:48
Message: <4389af2c@news.povray.org>
A couple of things:
The 'seat' of the couches appears too narrow to be comfortable
The glasses are enourmous
Are you sure the globe isn't going to fall on my head if I sit there?

I wonder if the rounding of the cushions is too large...?

Also, for your 'photorealism' .. IRL things aren't perfect, so I'd
expect your vertical blinds to have some sort of slight random
y-rotation ... and if you want REAL photorealism one of the blasted
things will be broken and wont turn at all!

Cheers!
Rick Measham